So, ever find yourself in the endless loop of reading emails all day, every day?
(Ask me how I know....lol...so read on for a solution.)
Reading (or, in my case, putzing with) email can suck away your day so quickly your head will spin!
Use this approach to handle all that email and you may just find that 25th, or even 26th hour, in your day.
And who couldn’t use some time in the day to do things you really want to do, eh?
So, first things first, ask yourself the following questions...
If the answer is NO, then it is time to turn off the email and put these "Tips for Freedom from Inbox Overload" to work for you and get back to doing what you love most and do best (yes, EVEN if it's chillin' in front of the boob-tube!).
- 1Pick 2-3 times a day to read and respond to your email and ONLY open email at those times
- 2Set a time limit for reading/responding to your email
- 3Prioritize your email so you’re working on the most important stuff first
- 4When the amount of time you set is done, turn off whatever tool you use to read your email (on ALL your devices)
- 5Close your email window...everywhere and hide ALL ways you could read your email.