No matter how fantabulous your writing skills (and Tania’s ARE fantabulous), there’s only so much time in the day/week/whatever. Right?
So how do you make the most of what you already have so you can, gasp, take a break? Go have some fun? Feel free again?
The easiest way is to use my Repurpose…on Purpose™ (RPOP) approach to taking anything from a post (e.g., your blog, LinkedIn, Facebook) to a few characters and make them work at least 4 times as hard as you do!
Note: Your strategic repurposing plan and deliverables are customized to you and your brand, not created for “someone” else!
Whether you have a team like Tania or you’re doing everything yourself, coming up with content all the time, for everywhere, takes a toll on ya.
You can be the best content creator on the planet and still struggle with the “content everywhere” mantra.
In Tania’s case, she had several posts on her LinkedIn profile and I showed her how to create umpteen deliverables from that one post so she had a model to work from in the future. While I was working on her project, she was off taking care of her clients. So I rummaged around on the interwebz and found brand images, matched brand colors, and all the other flotsam and jetsam needed.
Select ONE deliverable (in this case a LinkedIn post) and create a variety of digital content, including …
- A PDF version of the post with a cover and call to action (CTA) to increase her mailing list
- Gifs to use in promoting the post and the content upgrade
- A 3D front cover to use in promoting the post and content upgrade
- A newly designed back cover
- Mockup Shots with her cover in them
- Social media posts using conten in on multiple social media site from the original post
- Recommendations for other ways to use the content in the LinkedIn article to find her right clients at the right time
Take a peek!
2D cover of the PDF
Mockup from 2D cover
3D cover for promotions
Mockup from 2D cover
The tool stack
Tools used for this project include…
- Designrr for creating the ebook from the LinkedIn Post
- MockUp Shots for, well, mockups
- Tiny PNG/JPG for compressing images as much as possible
- Google Fonts to match brand fonts
- LunaPic for cropping images and resizing images
- Ecover Authority for creating 3D covers
- PowerPoint for PC for sample SocialSnaks™ (social graphics)
- Colorzilla Color dropper (to match brand colors)