“When you can clearly see yourself being there, you can see much more clearly how to get there. You can imagine the path to your dreams, and then start to actually walk it. Play an active role in your own future. Imagine with passion and detail how you’d most like it to be.”
So why partner up with someone to get your Kick A$$ Itty Bitty Biz movin’ and groovin’?
Simply put: Because you want the right kind of shortcut to success…where someone let’s you know what works and what doesn’t. And because there is a TON of stuff to get done when you no longer have Big Company X taking care of all the behind-the-scenes stuff while you do what you do best.
You may be working in a Itty Bitty Biz (typically they have 1-10 people in them) … AND you’re not alone.
When you try to do it all, something has to give. And that something usually ends up being the stuff you really love doing because the other stuff takes a priority.
I mean, really, you know you want it right? So you decide you’re gonna get out there and get it done…and find life gets in the way. Something “else” takes priority and pretty soon, you realize you are living the same ‘ole, same ole’. Nothing has changed.
What does a co-sultant do
You’ll see different titles (coaches, mentors, partners, consultants). They’re all partners in your success. although the meanings are slightly different. One of the toughest ones to separate is coach and mentor…many use them interchangeably, although they can be different.
- A coach asks: she guides you to find the answers from your inner you, your Knowing You
- A consultant tells: she shares specific solutions to a specific challenge or set of challenges.
- A co-sultant blends the “asking” and “telling” based on what you need
I use co-sultant because I blend the two approaches based on what YOU need and what my intuition and experience are sharing.
The title doesn’t really matter. The result does.
And having a partner who knows you’re an Amazing, whose message is essential, does matter.
I’m your “someone” who helps you have create that Kick A$$ Itty Bitty Biz. I got the name “MamaRed” because I’m the mama who loves ya up and gives ya a kick in the fanny when needed. I’ll help keep you on track, provide accountability, share new ways to look at your challenges, and help you rewrite the stories that are holding you back. And, my favoritist part, celebrate the steps along the way!
The Kick A$$ Co-sulting Process
- Imagine: let go and dream the biggest dream, wish the biggest wish, imagine what life is like “when”…no holds barred, no money to think about, no limitations (you had that goin’ on when you decided to go out on your own…it’s easy for it to get lost in the overwhelm)
- Prioritize: what is you want NOW, what must be done first, second… (ya gotta start somewhere since trying to do it all at once either takes HUGE resources or a superhuman)
- Design: this is the the when, where, what’s next, the what do you need (resources, partners, training, experiences, technology, support systems)
- Act: take DO-ABLE actions toward what you want put together the products, programs, tools and all the stuff needed to share your message with the world
- Celebrate: jump for joy, light a candle, call a friend, or get yourself a favorite sumfin’…
- Review: what’s working, what isn’t, what shifts are needed, is “x” even what you still want now that you’ve moved forward
- Flex: look at what is front of you, check it against your design…change what is needed or use the new clues you’re getting to shift your actions
What to expect
Co-sulting is YOU committing 100% to your success and me committing 100% to your success. We are partners in YOUR vision. The power of co-sulting is cumulative, which is why the 90 Day Program gets the most results.
And personalized Kick A$$ Coaching is just that…personalized to what YOU need. Whether it is a mindset reboot, a sweet tool at just the right price to get something done, access to other resources, or a loving kick-in-the-ass to realize you’re worthy of the dreams you have and there are folks waiting to hear exactly what you have to say.